- Upgraded FreeMove Technology 2.0: The 6D built-in anti-collision infrared sensors help the vacuum detect probable stuck areas and adjust the cleaning path automatically. The anti-dropping sensors prevent the robot from falling off the stairs.
- Small Body Design: With an 11'' diameter and unibody design, it slides under and around the bed, sofa, and other furniture for a thoroughly clean, high coverage, and ultra-low failure rate.
- Strong Suction: Powered by a strong digital motor, it features a strong suction power and a unique inlet design which does not clog.
- Long Life Battery: This vacuum cleaner uses lithium iron phosphate batteries which have a longer life, better safety, and essentially no capacity decay compared with general lithium batteries.
- What You Get: A robotic vacuum cleaner, charging base, power adapter, dust bin, cleaning brush, 2 filters, 2 side brushes, and a user manual.
No more dog hair on my socks!!We have a short hair dog breed, with a full undercoat and she sheds something horrible. I could vacuum every day but only did it 1-2 times per week as life is just too busy to do this task daily. My socks constantly picked up dog hair and drove me nuts. We had a coating of hair along the baseboards in our home constantly. Since putting this champ of vac to work, I wake up to clean floors! No more socks are full of dog hair! It picks up dropped kibble from the floor too.Love this trouble-free vacuum and would highly suggest it to anyone who has a similar dog situation as I do!The small dust hopper needs to be emptied daily. It's amazing how much dirt this vacuum finds.It cleans under chairs and tables impossible to get to with a regular vacuum.It's cool to watch it work as it pivots around chair and table legs.If you think my review is interesting or helpful, please rate it as "helpful." I always enjoy writing reviews of products and try to give honest opinions. I base most of my purchases on reviews from others. I know that honest and helpful reviews can make all the difference in a purchasing decision.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. This is my 1st robot vacuum. I imagine you could build a new dog out of what she drops every couple of weeks. This cleans dogs' hair like you do not own any pet.Pros:1) Brush style is a superior design when it comes to pet hair,2) The cleaning sound is incredibly low.3) Path Mapping is phenomenal.4) Works best on wooden floors.5) Comparatively lower on cost.6) Like the fact that it's compact7) Oh yeah, it's lightweight.Recommended for newbies (first timer)Cons:1) bells and beep sound on this machine irritates me.2) App connection function took a while before connecting.3) Would be best if the app function is easier to use
It is a must buy. There are a few pros and cons as described below. Pros: 1. Picks up dirt and fur efficiently. 2. Does very good micro cleaning ( you will see when you clean the bin) 3. Works easily in on medium-pile carpets. 4. Running time is also good and no degradation of battery performance after a year of use. 5. Works around good avoiding collisions with other objects. Cons: 1. Navigation is not very intelligent. 2. Usually gets lost while searching for the dock, but finds it 6/10 times. 3. Not very efficient in picking heavier grains or pellet size fragments, small pebbles, etc. Even with the cons it a must-buy for Indian homes.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. This kind of robot is my family first time bring it to home and it was very smart robot！it works automatically;definitely worth the price and we will definitely recommend it .
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I love this thing!! I got it for my ceramic studio, where I have a free roaming bunny. This vacuum picks up hair, bunny poops, bits of hay, etc. the suction power is excellent. My bunny leaves larger sticks laying around from his chew toys and the vacuum just passes over those without getting stuck. It knows to go around table legs and the little brush arm definitely gets in the nooks and crannies. I’m not sure my bunny is thrilled about the whole situation, but the place sure is clean! Haha. The battery life on it is perfect and there is something very cute about seeing it go back to its dock to charge. It’s very easy to clean. You just take out the little container and empty it and slip it back in. I have named it “Oswald”. It’s like having my own butler. Highly recommended!!