- Pan/Tilt - The 360 horizontal range and 114 vertical range allow you to keep an eye on a wider field of view.
- High-Definition Video - The camera captures every detail in crystal-clear 1080p.
- Advanced Night Vision - The advanced infrared night vision allows the camera to see in low light conditions up to 30 ft. away.
- Motion Detection and Notifications - Protect your family and home by stationing a camera near the entrance of your home, garage, or basement. Get notifications on your phone when your camera detects motion and triggers light and sound alarms.
- Local Storage - Your recordings are stored locally on a Micro SD card to cut down on expenses like monthly fees for cloud storage. It supports up to 128 GB Micro SD cards (384 hours/16 days of footage). Micro SD card not included.
Better than I anticipated for the price. Setup on a 3yr old BLU smartphone was very easy. I was afraid my older phone wouldn't work. Picture is great. Sound is useable but not great. App functions work great and easy to understand..... Note.....My phone wound not pair at 1st and then remembered camera is 2.4 wifi. My phone was using 5g wifi.. My router is dual ban. Switched my phone to 2,4 channel and quickly connected . 2.4 wifi a little slower and shorter range than 5g but not a big deal for my needs.
We use this for our pet when left in crate alone. Works well for what u spend. Picture quality is good
I have no complaints. The setup was fairly seamless for me. The only thing that may be a bit tricky is setting up the SD card. Initially the app will say there is a problem with it. You have to format the SD card in the app for it to function properly.
i've had this up and running for 2 days. seems to work good. occasionally a little slow to pull up the video feed in the app, but that could be do to my slower internet. once running though picture quality is good both day and night!
We used this camera in our chicken coop to view the opposite angle from a fixed camera (no pan or tilt). The TAPO turned out to be just what we needed. The only frustrating thing was that since both of our cameras were from the same company (TP-Link), we assume that they would use the same smartphone app. *Wrong!* It took a little while to figure that out, and we have to use the two separate apps when viewing from the two different angles, but altogether we have been satisfied with this product. I would definitely recommend it to other people.