- This programmable thermostat lets you create an energy efficient schedule in the Google Home app on your Android or iPhone.
- The remote control allows family members to change the thermostat temperature from anywhere on a phone, laptop, or tablet.
- The smart thermostat sends an alert if something does not seem right, along with helpful reminders to make maintenance easier.
- It is easy to install your thermostat, typically in 30-minutes or less, with everything you need in the box. It is compatible with 85% of heating and cooling systems.
- The thermostat is designed to work without a C wire in most homes, but for some systems, including heating only, cooling only, zone controlled, and heat pump systems, youll need a C wire or other compatible power accessory.
I was worried that this unit was cheaper than the last one that I bought. I couldn't figure out why and kept thinking I was taking a chance ordering a cheaper version. However, it seems that the new iteration is just cheaper. It also works better with Google Home rather than the crappy old Nest app. I'm very happy with it and with the new look as well.
Bought two, one for 1st floor, the other for 2nd floor. They are so beautifully designed and the whole installation is easy taking 30 mins each device. Got bang for the buck, love it.
I love the mirrored face of this new, less expensive model of the Nest. We had the $250 Nest model for a few years and it quit connecting to our network. Was going to just buy another one of the $250 model when I came upon a CNET review that recommended this less expensive model. I am so glad I did! This one looks more modern than the original model and is super easy to install and use, plus we saved $100 going with this less expensive version. Highly recommend!
i have no dislikes,this will save you money,one of the best things i ever bought.
I had pre-ordered the wyze thermostat and waited patiently to arrive, only find out later that it would be a nightmare to install. I got it because it looked cool and it has a great price point $50. However, my AC unit is on the roof and it needed a c-wire so I hired an AC guy (more money). My unit did not have an onboard computer and I could not install the c-adapter. It also didn't work with an external transformer. Long story short after spending money on a AC guy and buying an external transformer I still could not get it to work. It was going to be even more expensive to run a c-wire. So I gave up and thought I try this little device since it did not require a c-wire. It maybe took me 10 minutes to install, did not have any issue at all and it's working perfectly (Did not need to hire an expert) I'm so happy I ended up with this one, it's also much prettier.Though I hate the trim plate that comes with it. I will be returning it and buying an aftermarket version. I don't know who designed it but they really missed the mark on this one. The Nest however is very pretty and I like the interface from the side, I didn't have any issues with it at all. Super Happy Now!