- Heart Rate Monitoring & Sleep Tracking: 24/7 heart rate monitoring allows you to check your heart rate anytime, and better understand your heart rate trends. Automatic sleep tracking will analyze your sleep data.
- Fitness Activity Tracker Watch: This smartwatch with 6-activity modes: Walking, running, hiking, exercise, rope skipping, and badminton. The activity trackers can accurately record your sports data and all-day, such as pedometer, speed, distance, and active time.
- Waterproof Fitness Watch & 30 Days Battery Life: This watch is designed with IP67 waterproof. You can wear your watch in the shower, pool, and beyond. Large capacity and low power consumption design offers longer endurance. It only takes 2 hours to charge and can be used for up to 8-days with a standby time of 30- days.
- App Notifications: After Bluetooth is connected to the mobile phone, it can support incoming call reminders. SMS reminders and various APP message notifications (Line/Facebook/Twitter/Gmail/Linkedin, etc.).
- More Practical Tools & App Details- Tekpluze smartwatch also features many practical tools, such as alarm clocks, stopwatch, timer, music controller, sedentary reminder, adjustable brightness, find the phone. The APP's name is Qwatch, which works with Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0 and above, Bluetooth 4.0, and above smartphones only. It is not for a pc or tablet.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. First thing I love about this watch is that it comes up with the QR code so very easy to download the accompanying app. The app itself is very easy to set up profiles and very self explanatory to read results. The watch itself is very lightweight, comfortable to wear and easy to read. Charging is also easy and I like that it’s magnetic so you get a good soiled connection. Batter life is good and I feel it has a great variety of things you can monitor so very good value for money.
I haven't fully used all the functions of this smart watch as I only need it to tell the time and what steps I have taken throughout the day.It lets you download its app too which takes time to figure out but it works. I use the latest android.I really love how it comes with different face watches, that comes with diff interfaces and styles to match your outfit.Overall a really great smart watch, battery life is long, the tracking and bpm meter is convenient, and the strap doesn't make me itchy at all.
I was well pleased with this watch. It was easy to set up and maneuver. I was impressed with the ability to add a picture to the screen. I receive alerts when I gave incoming calls, FB notifications, email alerts and much more! I also use it to track my exercise logs. It tracks my distance, calories and heart rate. I was also able to use it to track my sleep pattern. If you’ve ever wanted an apple watch WITHOUT the price tag, this watch is a must have. It doesn’t have all of the features but it’s a very close second. The app is awesome! I’m able to go back and track my progress with exercise and make changes as needed to my watch.
So my husband is transitioning from a flip phone to a smart phone. The process is going to take some time. Right now he is practicing and learning on WiFi just in case he doesn't like it (he plans to take over my old phone). I figured if he was going to upgrade his phone, I might as well get him a smart watch too. �I found this to be a good choice for him. It wasn't expensive, but it has features like the expensive ones. Note...there is an app that we needed to download, which is typical.It monitors his heart rate, blood pressure, and is a step counter. It also monitors sleep, however he doesn't and won't sleep with a watch on. All of these things are monitored and compiled in the app to give him a better understanding of his health. I like that it records the data, so if something is off, we have the information to relay to his doctor if necessary.It also tracks 6 different sports activities. So he can switch from activity to activity to monitor his results and progress for that specific sport/activity.Sorry for the activity overload...lol.It has call and message reminders and even stopwatch functions. It's not only nice looking, it has 8 different faces to pick from. You can pick any photo you want as your standby screen. Not to mention it's waterproof.The battery life is excellent. One charge lasts my hubby 2 weeks (using it) and it's not even drained at that point.I really like that it comes with 2 charging cables. If one gets lost or breaks, he has a backup.This is an excellent choice for newbies to get started with a smart watch or someone on a budget (who isn't?).
I was very excited to try out this watch. It looks like an Apple watch, without the expensive price tag. It definitely does not act like an Apple watch though. You will need to download the app on your phone and sync it to use it for anything. I haven't figured out the sleep tracking feature yet, which I was excited to use but couldn't yet. It works well as a watch and another feature on the watch face is a pedometer, but it needs to be in sync with the phone tracker, so I feel that the pedometer doesn't register as many steps as I am actually walking. The strap is a very nice soft silicone and the battery lasts quite a long time.